SC 357 E2
Combination tools combine a spreader and a cutter in one rescue tool. To go with eDRAULIC technology and versatility, we’ve added the advantage of liberty of movement – with the best possible performance figures.
The SC 357 E2 shows its many strengths in operations such as gaining access to injured persons to provide quick medical assistance.
In addition, it’s perfect for first recovery operations, technical assistance, building rescue and disaster response. Its amazing abilities make it extremely versatile in the field.
- Increased performance data in all areas
- Faster cutting and spreading without tool change
- Powered by an optimised high-performance rescue battery
- Rescue without power units and hoses
NEW: Superior battery technology with doubled capacity
Our newly developed high-performance rescue battery now has a capacity of 5 Ah. That means twice the operating time in real rescue operations. We’ve also significantly improved the ergonomics of battery change. And of course the batteries are backward-compatible so they can also be used with first-generation eDRAULIC tools
The superior features of this product are proven in the field.
- The star grip allows intuitive operation in stress situations.
- Change spreader tips in a jiffy.
- Thanks to LUKAS eDRAULIC, rescue workers are freed of power units and heavy hoses - and can rely on superior performance when it counts