R 421 E2
The R421 E2 is the world's first telescopic ram with eDRAULIC technology, perfectly designed to meet your true needs in real rescue work. For you that means: maximum lift – minimum size – complete freedom of movement.
Longer, higher, farther: with this all-rounder, you can work flexibly and without hoses to press your way free – with full power every time.
Thanks to its new claw geometry, this powerhouse gets a grip in a wide range of positions on any kind of surface so you can make the most of your compact giant's reach at any location.
- eDRAULIC telescopic ram for maximum freedom of movement
- Extended length: 1347 mm
- No separate extension needed
- Powered by an optimised high-performance rescue battery
- New claws with improved geometry for even better grip
- Low weight: 19 kg (without battery)
- Illuminates the work area in both directions
Thanks to LUKAS eDRAULIC, rescue workers are freed of power units and heavy hoses - and can rely on superior performance when it counts. The star grip allows intuitive operation in stress situations, making rescue operations easier, faster and safer.